Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Harder than I thought

Well ladies,
I had this idea that somehow since I asked you all to do this that I should have these amazing stories to share. But truth is - this is hard. I feel like the pace of life has gotten faster since I started this book. But guess what, it is not going to slow down. This week I have had a panicky feeling all week.

Before I sat down to write this, I leafed through the book and saw "You shall know them by their fruit" on page 51. So I reread it. (I just can't read this and get it the first time. I need to keep reading it over and over.) It says: "You shall know them, Jesus said, by their fruit. The principle holds true for anything in life. It is especially helpful in diagnosing what the enemy might be up to. What is the fruit of what you're experiencing? ...Is something stolen."

DuHHHH! Why did I not think of that when I had my panicy feelings during my week. Guess what? My peace has been stolen this week. I am running around like a frantic idiot from one thing to the next. Now that may sound like life in suburbia but if I slow down and think - that is not the life the Lord has for me. Somehow just slowing down is helping.

The next section is "Do it Now" which is what I am going to do and spend time journaling. I hope you all are having a chance to explore all this. I am encouraged just writing this.

Thanks for listening. I would love to hear how you are doing. How is it going? Hard? Easy? You do not have to have an incredible story to share with us. I want to hear how you are doing.

In March, I will be sending out an email to get us all together. Can't wait to see you all face to face and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment